Join us Friday, April 10 as we explore how NetSuite helps thousands of manufacturing companies streamline their businesses in the cloud. This product demonstration spotlights the latest innovations in the NetSuite Manufacturing Edition, including production routings and scheduling, inventory management, supply chain integration, seamless B2B and B2C ecommerce, and other key capabilities optimized for manufacturers. NetSuite’s cloud-based financials and ERP software suite enables streamlined, seamlessly-integrated, global supply chains.
Together, we will show you how to:
- Monitor and manage key business metrics with customizable role-based business dashboards, featuring built-in best practices for manufacturing.
- Follow lean principles and minimize inventory using work-in-process and demand planning.
- Increase revenue and customer loyalty with our embedded webstore and customer/vendor portals.
- Convert leads to orders, orders to shipments, and shipments to revenue with advanced warehousing, inventory management, and order fulfillment.
- Gain a real-time, 360-degree view of customers and improve service through integrated order management, CRM, ecommerce, and financials.
See why thousands of manufacturers use NetSuite to run their businesses better and why NetSuite is the #1 cloud ERP provider powering the manufacturing industry.
Click here to register for this Live webinar on April 10, 2015 at 1:00 PM ET.
For more information, contact Michael Drury at 502-429-6902 x 229, Michael@oasisky.com.