WHY UPGRADE TO VERSION 4.50?
Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200 4.5 is packed with compelling value, new features and functionality, and even more flexibility. The enhancements in this exciting release are inspired by you—our customers—mainly in Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Purchase Order, and Sales Order. Customers upgrading to 4.5 will receive a FREE fully functional SageCRM 7.1 user and server license. Also incorporated in 4.5 are the 37 enhancements provided through downloadable Product Updates since Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200 4.4 shipped last year, in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliation, Inventory Management, Job Cost, Paperless Office, Payroll, Sales Order, as well as additional system-wide features and functionality. The following is a sample of what’s new:
National Account Management
- You asked for a more streamlined way to manage your customers who have a corporate or parent company, and subsidiaries or branches. So we’ve incorporated a new type of customer in 4.5, a National Account. Using this designation, you’ll be able to identify and bill the parent company for goods and services you sell and provide to the branch—while still keeping a unique customer account for each entity. Options in Accounts Receivable let you associate existing accounts, and establish the billing relationships you want for each. Then use Sales Order just as you normally do to enter National Accounts orders, check credit and inventory, and ship and bill. Efficiently provide goods and services to your customers, and correctly show what’s “Billed To” the parent company using its name and address, and then “shipped to” the branch.
Efficiently Handle Payroll Complexities
- Enhancements in Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200 version 4.5 will provide more assistance with handling the complexities of your Payroll processing and deduction calculations. We’ve added five new methods of calculations for use with a variety of specialized deductions. New features will streamline your Payroll data entry process so you can more easily run recalculations, and do regular imports using standard formats. Even use 4.5 to manage your benefit accruals more efficiently when based on hours worked—for salaried, union, and part-time employees. Set the conditions, and 4.5 will compare whatever minimums you establish. Accruals will only occur if the conditions you set are achieved. Rest easy using new Payroll features and functionality in Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200 4.5 knowing that you’re making the appropriate deductions.
Beat the Competition—Encourage Customer Loyalty with Unique Pricing
- Motivate customers to buy your goods and services with flexible pricing enhancements in Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200 4.5. Reward the loyalty of your preferred customers with favorable pricing through price code or ship-to codes. Beat the competition with the ability to establish your pricing by total quantity, by item category, and for the totals purchased by product line. Encourage large purchases across multiple product lines, or by combining specific items, colors, or sizes. 4.5 provides you with maximum pricing flexibility—an unlimited number of customers and item combinations are possible so you can be more responsive to marketplace changes and make more sales.
Reward Your Sales Team and Encourage Collaboration
- Utilize new commission flexibility in 4.5 to easily establish and maintain default splits between multiple salespeople, and identify the splits by customer. When your customers place an order, your splits will occur automatically—minimizing the time you’re spending today recalculating or overwriting commissions. If you pay multitier commissions, 4.5 will easily use rate tables and ensure your salespeople are paid correctly, even if you use many different commission rates by combinations of salespeople, customers, items, and effective dates.
Improve Your Cash Flow—Streamline Purchase Orders
- To minimize the time and effort placing an order for a product you sell but don’t normally stock, enhancements in 4.5 will create Purchase Orders automatically from Sales Orders. When your customer buys that item, an order will flow through to the appropriate vendor without your staff having to reenter anything, saving time and eliminating those secondary data entry mistakes. Using the flexible selection criteria, you’ll be able to preset the conditions you want to use so your business processes will flow efficiently, ordering only when you make a sale. Minimize your inventory and keep your customers happy.
Allocate by Lot and Serial Number
- New functionality in Sales Order will allow you to select lot and serial numbers when you’re creating a Sales Order. This will allow you to reserve limited-quantity lots or serial numbers for your best customers, or match the product you’ve previously shipped to a specific customer. For example, if you sell material of different types, colors, and grains for home construction, you can reserve a specific large piece that your customer chooses for their remodeling project, to be used at various stages. The lot and/or serial numbers will print on the sales orders and picking sheets to have more reliable processing and communication.
Plus much more!
To request an upgrade and take advantage of the new features and functionality in version 4.50, email Pam Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org.